Robotic Gait Training & Evaluation System
- Equipped with Panasonic servo motor which controls each joints motion angle and walking speed accurately.
- Active and passive training.
- Driven force is soft and adjustable.
- The gait offset can be adjusted based on patient's gait feature.
- Spasm detection and protection.
- Reducing body weight system:
Static supporting is used for lifting patient vertically which makes it easier for patient to stand up from wheelchair.
Dynamic supporting is used for adjusting the supporting weight during gait term.
- Synchronous treadmill:
The speed is synchronous which is adjusted in real time basing on robots walking speed.
Min. speed is 0.1KM/H which is suitable for rehabilitation training.
Buffering runway protects knee and ligament.
- Virtual reality technology:
The training scene makes patient feel himself on the scene.
- Software function:
Build patient database, record treatment information and program.
The treatment program is adjustable during treatment.
The force curve and joint motion range are displayed in real time.